2011年4月20日星期三

烦恼.....♥

Today 20.4.2011 me come write my blog

before yesterday my home blackout

so waste my time,because not matter can do

blackout very long time,i feel me is a blind

me thing period time has something matter want to tell my boss

but incapable open the mouth

i feel boss need people

lately company also has a people resign

i feel boss angry

how to do???This month want finish....headache

So sad.....want to talk,but me no brave



At work there write,boring not matter do^^

me want study or working.....so worried

me is frist time receive many letter from some school

father @ mother call me can go to school

but me so afraid and worry

afraid not friend afraid strange

who can help me!!!!

me dont know me can study what subjet

if me working,me want work has interest

father say me can go singpore study

because many aunt at there

me feel father so crazy!!!!

me english very 老丫

singpore‘s school surely no want me

there all people say eng, me cant communicate

i dont want go there

if want study,in malaysia also can

but me no fried

me realy very lack friend

me only several friend

because my individuality

understand me's people know me is this individuality

sometime need friend but find not...so sad

me in house is most strange,because not resemble....

lately watch 幸福最晴天 in pps

this trendy drama nice...can see

long time not see moive

so miss cinema....haha

also miss shopping,but not money

omg!!!money is important

but make money very difficult

livelihood not easy.....

good luck for me^^

Woman is not the toys,dont play woman

♥wxnn mytdhxnn nhhxnwm nblm xblm bxhwlm wzdl hswjb♥



我不会吵不会闹

心痛了就用沉默代替一切

我不会问不会提

难过了就一个人不停的走

我不会哭不会笑

感觉累了就让我消失一下

我知道每条路都好难走

夜是看不清的白天

就像白天始终不会懂夜的黑

夜晚有的人已在梦里

而有的人难以入睡

塞上耳塞把声音开很大

可以听着听着

心里却更加难受

即使我一个人也要继续走下去