2012年4月21日星期六

pressure =(

Erm.......so mamy thing want to say


My father bring a poor 's puppy back home

We call it '' mani ''

The colour look very dirty , then we help it dye hair

Now , i very regret.....because my mother bought the wrong color

See........the dog look very funny =( haha


We not enough people ,Dont know how do

Sometimes ,the customer like the complaint of the little things

Very pressure =(

I wish has a one day ,i can get rid of this job

Because this sub-working let me no mood


Today saturday , working the half day

Then go to jb , because every saturday and sunday i has a class

Thank my mother father , let me to study and every week bring me to study

Waiting for me 3 hour until me finish my class....

She very hard................i ' m so sorry =(

Every class , the teacher has been require us to self-introduction

At there all students are very strength to speak English

Actually , i very scared.....My english is very poor

I feel ashamed

I hope in the end my life before , everything is good =D

没有评论:

发表评论