2011年12月3日星期六

Love is.........♥

Love is…

being strong @ forgetting about everything else when I’m with you ♥


Love is... thinking of you

It gives me energy to keep working hard ♥


Love is...

sometimes Impatience...♥


Ok... ok!! You win you win!! =)♥


Love is...

Togother with fat ♥


Love is...

Cuddling you is the best thing in the world ♥


This is me most of the time at night

I make sure the phone’s like right next to my ear

so I don’t miss any call or messages...Gives me a smile ♥

I don't like spam msgs =)destroys all my hopes and dreams ♥


Love is… a gift!

You’re the greatest gift to me ♥


Love is... being stubborn

We all fight sometimes and to be stubborn when we both wish

Be the first one to give the first hug, or the first smile ♥


Love is… laughing together with you ♥


Love is... the best medicine

When I’m sick, you’re my best medicine… and I’m addicted ♥



每一天 睁开眼 时间改变着一切